In the area of complex systems SILKAN develops and provides leading-edge solutions in the following areas :
- aircraft training simulators
- safe ethernet real time System interconnection products for :
- system design simulation
SILKAN’s solutions are innovative, cost-effective and are developed in-house using technical and industrial expertise. This know-how is complemented by :
- a network of partners who provides privileged access to the most advanced and innovative technologies,
- as well as a network of operational experts.
This leads to SILKAN’s strong presence in such sectors as aerospace & defense, transport and Energy.
Headquartered in Meudon-la-Forêt, near Paris, France, SILKAN has several offices in France and a bureau in Canada
Company history and key facts
Before SILKAN was founded in 2012, Arion Entreprise and HPC Project were already collaborating in research projects. Since then, Arion Entreprise has become SILKAN RT, a subsidiary of SILKAN group.
- SILKAN introduces STARPASS, the first Full Featured training platform dedicated to Pilots and Payload Operators Crew for Unmanned Aerial System (UAS)
- SILKAN introduces CETRAC, deterministic real time 10 Gbps Ethernet interconnection technology and a range of products that address the following markets:
- SILKAN and CMI Defense launch AGUERIS, a new joint company dedicated to land military training simulation
- HPC Project and Arion Entreprise merged their activities, creating SILKAN. Now SILKAN clients benefit from the complementarity of the two companies products and teams expertise.
- Convinced that the success of the organization is closely linked to human capital, SILKAN has accelerated its recruitments.
- Silkan signed its first large multi-million project in the area of complex system Training simulation.
- TUTOR modular architecture is developed and becomes the keystone of our simulation solutions.
- DMAP, the company specialized in DO-254 IPs, is bought by Arion Entreprise
- HPC Project, headquartered in Montpellier, won the ‘Most Innovative company award’ and raised private equity funds.
- HPC project was founded by a group of experienced people, putting together their 20-year experience in research and development and a motivated enthusiasm to create the project.
- Arion introduces in the market ARION 100 product ranges that addresses the field of deterministic Ethernet interconnection systems for hybrid validation benches : aircrafts, cars, engines, trains, …
- Arion was founded and specialized in designing and commercializing real-time embedded electronic systems and critical data transmission for test benches