ControlBuildTM : A global software platform designed to develop and validate embedded control systems
SILKAN distributes and integrates ControlBuild that is a trademark or registered trademark of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
ControlBuild overall presentation
ControlBuild Embedded main use cases
- for the embedded electronic equipment designers who are not computer programming experts
- to reduce complexity and cost
- to improve quality of embedded electronic equipment design
- to support Functional Design, IEC 61131-3 and EN 50128
- to enable re-use Virtual Automation Device
- ControlBuild offers a global software platform to manage the whole system design (for train, ship, plant, etc.) design.
- ControlBuild offers tools to validate all design steps from the very early stage, and with progressive integration.
- ControlBuild is the first comprehensive solution dedicated to embedded electronic engineers.
- ControlBuild covers different stages of embedded electronic equipment development for industrial systems (system design, hardware allocation, automatic code generation, integration tests, and training).
- Railway Transportation- Automotive – Food & Beverage – Intelligent Building – Iron & Steel – Logistics Systems -Power Energy – Shipbuilding – Aerospace & Defense – Water Treatment – Life Science – Oil & Gaz
ControlBuild Product Briefs
|Product||Product Brief||Description of the Product Brief|
|ControlBuild||Overview||A global software platform designed to develop and validate embedded control systems|
|ControlBuild||for Industrial automation||CONTROL SYSTEMS FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION|
|ControlBuild||for Power Plant Industry||CONTROL SYSTEMS FOR POWER PLANT|
|ControlBuild||for Process Plant||CONTROL SYSTEMS FOR PROCESS PLANT|
|ControlBuild||for Train & Railway||CONTROL SYSTEMS FOR TRAIN & RAILWAY|